Professional Photographer In Brisbane
Hi there! I'm Matthew Hamm & I'm the owner & photographer at Belle-Vous Photography. Since 2014 I've specialised in photographing people because they are beautiful. Young or old, short or tall, I can see the special things that make you who your are.
My boudoir sessions are full of laughter and big grins. Especially when I put the camera down and demonstrate the poses.I believe that laughter is one of the most important elements of life.
I Strive To Give You An Extremely Fun Boudoir Experience As Well As Photos That Will Blow Your Mind.
Luxury Boudoir experience.
Simply sexy photographs.
I’m an expert at flattering any body type.
I can bring out the sexy in the shyest of women,
and bubbly spirit in the most serious people.
Everybody loves the makeover at my comfortable and private studio.
My favourite part is your transformation and to watching you see your new self.
You will be thrilled to see your photos, and your partner will too.
So why wait. Book you session now.
Boudoir Photographer Based In Brisbane, Australia
I'm a friendly, laid back, honest, loyal, dedicated and no bs type of person. I believe in equality for all. No matter skin colour, sexual orientation, age, appearance, ethnicity, gender, nationality and religion.
I specialise in boudoir photography for women who want classy, intimate & timeless photos. I don't go chasing fleeting trends that will seem cliché in 5 years from now. My photographic approach is relaxed while also being able to tell a story using raw natural emotions. This means I'll capture incredible photos that you will cherish forever.
How I got into photography
I have always been fascinated with photography. When I was a kid, it all seemed like magic to me. It wasn't till after high school I started to learn more about how photography works. Back in the early days of YouTube, I would binge-watch photography videos and take what I had just leant and go out and shoot a few landscapes and play with old film cameras. In 2013 I to quit my lame ass hospitality job and pursue photography full-time. After some early success on Instagram I made my first few bookings for model portfolio photoshoots. In 2014 I wanted to pursue a new challenge by starting a boudoir photography studio and help everyday women feel like super models. Since 2014 I have photographed over 550 women, that's roughly two photoshoots a week for 7 years. They have come from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and even few international women have flown in for a photoshoot with me.
Why I shoot boudoir
I consider my work to be an expression of my belief that everyone is beautiful & no one deserves to being told otherwise. Boudoir photography is my passion; It's the most rewarding thing I do! I love doing special things for others and making their lives just that little bit more amazing.
FAQ ABOUT MATT
My anxiety was getting the better of me, and I was looking to push myself outside of my comfort zone while also helping others. What drew me to boudoir was its ability to help other people overcome their own self-doubts and boost confidence. I have passed on what I have learned personally about self-confidence to the woman I photograph.
It’s important to me to continually evolve and improve. I always want to be better than I was yesterday.
21 Random Facts About Your Boudoir Photographer
I love learning about the women I photograph. It really helps me make your boudoir experience one of a kind and tailored just to you. It only seems fair you also learn a bit about me as well.
1. I was born in Traralgon, Victoria and I moved up to Queensland with my parents when I was 8.
2. I love animals! As Long as I can remember I’ve always had pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish love them all!
3. Samson is the name of my goof-ball dog 🤪
4. I pretty much play every sport possible when growing up (AFL, soccer, netball, cricket and many more. (I was very bad at all of them 🤣)
5. One of my earliest memories is my Dad secretly buying a Nintendo while I was at playgroup. When I walked through the front door with my Mum and saw my Dad sitting on the coffee table playing Duck Hunt on Nintendo Entertainment System I freak out because we now had a the Nintendo!
6. I love collecting old cameras At last count I have over 40 cameras
7. My oldest camera is a Kodak from 1910.
8. I’m a only child
9. Before I was a boudoir photographer I was making ends meet being a waiter for wedding receptions.
10. I was a waiter for wedding receptions during the gangnam style craze. I must have heard that song, the remixes and mash-ups over 1000 times 🤦♂️
11. My first paying photography gig was family portrait session for friends of the family 👨👩👧👦
12. I gave up learning to play the guitar after learning to play only one song. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones 🤘
13. Vegemite is the best! I can eat it by the spoonful.
14. I’ve never had a hangover. My friends were never impressed at all when I woke up the next morning feeling like million bucks.
15. I waited in line for over 6 hours to buy a iPad 2 back in 2011 🤓
16. Sometime I feel like I might be a vampire since I can get sunburnt in just minutes ☀
17. I’m a bit of a coffee snob.
18. I have bought so much stuff from Ikea over the years.
19. The only food I don’t like is seafood.
20. I had bad anxiety and confidence issues in my teens and 20s.
21. I became a boudoir photographer so I could use this skill I had to help others boost their confidence levels.
Copyright All rights reserved © 2014 - 2023 Matthew Hamm | Belle-Vous Photography
4 Fryer Close Bellbowrie 4070 QLD Australia
Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | Toowoomba | Ipswich