Professional Photographer In Brisbane
Hi there! I'm Matthew Hamm & I'm the owner & photographer at Belle-Vous Photography. Since 2014 I've specialise in showing everyday women that they too are hot AF with my stunning boudoir photography.
Boudoir Photographer Based In Brisbane, Australia
I'm a friendly, laid back, honest, loyal, dedicated and no bs type of person. I believe in equality for all. No matter skin colour, sexual orientation, age, appearance, ethnicity, gender, nationality and religion.
I specialise in boudoir photography for women who want classy, intimate & timeless photos. I don't go chasing fleeting trends that will seem cliché in 5 years from now. My photographic approach is relaxed while also being able to tell a story using raw natural emotions. This means I'll capture incredible photos that you will cherish forever.
How I got into photography
I have always been fascinated with photography. When I was a kid, it all seemed like magic to me. It wasn't till after high school I started to learn more about how photography works. Back in the early days of YouTube, I would binge-watch photography videos and take what I had just leant and go out and shoot a few landscapes and play with old film cameras. In 2013 I to quit my lame ass hospitality job and pursue photography full-time. After some early success on Instagram I made my first few bookings for model portfolio photoshoots. In 2014 I wanted to pursue a new challenge by starting a boudoir photography studio and help everyday women feel like super models. Since 2014 I have photographed over 550 women, that's roughly two photoshoots a week for 7 years. They have come from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and even few international women have flown in for a photoshoot with me.
Why I shoot boudoir
I consider my work to be an expression of my belief that everyone is beautiful & no one deserves to being told otherwise. Boudoir photography is my passion; It's the most rewarding thing I do! I love doing special things for others and making their lives just that little bit more amazing.
FAQ ABOUT MATT
My anxiety was getting the better of me, and I was looking to push myself outside of my comfort zone while also helping others. What drew me to boudoir was its ability to help other people overcome their own self-doubts and boost confidence. I have passed on what I have learned personally about self-confidence to the woman I photograph.
It’s important to me to continually evolve and improve. I always want to be better than I was yesterday.
21 Random Facts About Your Boudoir Photographer
I love learning about the women I photograph. It really helps me make your boudoir experience one of a kind and tailored just to you. It only seems fair you also learn a bit about me as well.
1. I was born in Traralgon, Victoria and I moved up to Queensland with my parents when I was 8.
2. I love animals! As Long as I can remember I’ve always had pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish love them all!
3. Samson is the name of my goof-ball dog 🤪
4. I pretty much play every sport possible when growing up (AFL, soccer, netball, cricket and many more. (I was very bad at all of them 🤣)
5. One of my earliest memories is my Dad secretly buying a Nintendo while I was at playgroup. When I walked through the front door with my Mum and saw my Dad sitting on the coffee table playing Duck Hunt on Nintendo Entertainment System I freak out because we now had a the Nintendo!
6. I love collecting old cameras At last count I have over 40 cameras
7. My oldest camera is a Kodak from 1910.
8. I’m a only child
9. Before I was a boudoir photographer I was making ends meet being a waiter for wedding receptions.
10. I was a waiter for wedding receptions during the gangnam style craze. I must have heard that song, the remixes and mash-ups over 1000 times 🤦♂️
11. My first paying photography gig was family portrait session for friends of the family 👨👩👧👦
12. I gave up learning to play the guitar after learning to play only one song. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones 🤘
13. Vegemite is the best! I can eat it by the spoonful.
14. I’ve never had a hangover. My friends were never impressed at all when I woke up the next morning feeling like million bucks.
15. I waited in line for over 6 hours to buy a iPad 2 back in 2011 🤓
16. Sometime I feel like I might be a vampire since I can get sunburnt in just minutes ☀
17. I’m a bit of a coffee snob.
18. I have bought so much stuff from Ikea over the years.
19. The only food I don’t like is seafood.
20. I had bad anxiety and confidence issues in my teens and 20s.
21. I became a boudoir photographer so I could use this skill I had to help others boost their confidence levels.
Copyright All rights reserved © 2014 - 2021 Matthew Hamm | Belle-Vous Photography
4 Fryer Close Bellbowrie 4070 QLD Australia
Offering Boudoir, Fine Art Nudes & Erotica
Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | Toowoomba | Ipswich