How To Prepare For Your Photoshoot
and a quick run down on how your escort photo shoot will go.
Preparing for your shoot
A few helpful tips before your photo session that will help you get the most out of your session.
- If Shaving/Waxing is part of your normal routine, plan ahead so your skin is fully healed before your shoot.
- Moisturise everywhere the day before and the day of your shoot and avoid drinking too much alcohol a few days before.
- Cut off any tags from clothes.
- Bring an MP3 player or your phone with your favourite music playlist. I will have spotify on hand too.
- Bring along plenty of props like jewellery, heels, champagne, your favourite book, etc. Anything you think will help define your personally.
- If you need to go for cut and colour, try to book it one week before the shoot as fresh cut and coloured hair can look unnatural.
- Spray tans: I don’t recommend spray tans, as they can look very bad when shot using photography flash lights and can look green and yellow to the camera. Spray tans also add a ton of time to retouching.
- Bring a snack. Depending on your package but we might be shooting for 3-6 hours. No need to starve yourself.
Before your shoot you are always welcome to schedule a visit to the studio, txt or Skype call to discuss and plan your shoot. Need help finding the perfect outfit or just need to ask us a few questions. It's the best way for me to tailor your ideas into your shoot.
What happens on the day of your shoot.
First we will meet at the location we are shooting at (hotel room, my studio, etc). The first 30 minutes we will chat about your shoot and look at a few inspiration/mood images and decide on a style for your shoot. after you have decided on a style we'll go through the outfits you bought along and plan out your photo shoot.
Once we are ready the photoshoot will start. We will shoot for the length of time in package you selected. There is no need to know how to pose. I will coach you into poses that are sexy, discrete and will leave the viewers wanting more.
When we are finished we can go through the photos we just took and you can pick out the photos you love the most. If you don't have the time just after I can also set-up a online galley the day after. Once the photos are selected I will start retouching them. Depending on the amount of images in the package you selected the retouching process could take up to two weeks.
I can deliver the final images in a few different ways. The most common is a passworded online gallery. The online gallery allows you easy download your photos to your phone or computer with very little fuss. I can also send you a USB drive in the mail and If you're a little concerned about your privacy I can also deliver the photos to you in-person on a USB drive.
If you have any questions big or small feel free to contact me. I'm more than happy to help.
Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | Toowoomba | Ipswich | QLD Australia