Curvy Boudoir Photography
Brisbane Bridal Boudoir Photography
Congratulations he finally asked the big question!!
Now you are thinking of taking the plunge and booking a boudoir photo session, and it's never too early to start planning for it! Boudoir photos make an excellent surprise gift to give your groom on your wedding day, but it could take longer then you think to receive the final images. Ideally, you should start planning your boudoir session at the same time you begin the wedding planning.
Start by making a private Pinterest mood board and fill it with images that inspire you. You can start this now by just heading over to my Pinterest page. After you have found a style, you love the look of you can start looking for photographers that shoot a similar style. You place a lot of trust in your photographer so take your time when deciding. Check their portfolio and send them an email and ask tons of questions big and small. Communication is critical when looking for your boudoir photographer; any mixed signals can ruin your photos and lead to disappointment. Before any of my clients decide to book, I take the time to chat with them in-person.
Below you will find my boudoir checklist.
Bridal Boudoir Checklist
12-9 months before your wedding
Get inspired! Start a Pinterest mood board.
- Begin researching all the different styles of boudoir and fill a Pinterest board with inspiration images.
Work out your budget
- Determine how much you would like to spend and start contacting photographers whose style matches your mood board.
Pick your photographer
- Hire a photographer that is open to the style you want.
- Book your session 2-3 months before your wedding day.
3-4 months before your wedding
Start organising your outfits
- Start shopping for your wedding lingerie and chat with your photographer about what will look the best in the photos.
Don't forget about props and accessories.
- I have a Pinterest boards that may help.
2-3 months before your wedding (1 week before your boudoir shoot)
- Schedule your manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Hydrate! Water equals luminous skin and avoids drinking too much alcohol.
- Avoid any tanning; your natural skin tone will look so much better than any tanning.
Day your shoot
- Wear loose-fitting clothing, to avoid marks on your skin
- Have clean hair and moisturised skin
- Eat something light but filling.
- Wear clear deodorant
- Arrive a few minutes early to give yourself to unpack
- Finally, Relax and have fun!
Location: Belle-Vous Photography - Boudoir Photography Brisbane - 4 Fryer Close Bellbowrie QLD 4070. 1/180; f/8.0; ISO 200; 56.0 mm.
Brisbane Boudoir Photographer | Copyright © 2020 Matthew Hamm | Belle-Vous Photography | All rights reserved | 0458 187 007 | firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Fryer Close Bellbowrie Brisbane
Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | Toowoomba | Ipswich | QLD Australia